Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some things I gotta say and do

I know that the days are all messed up. I'm trying to figure out a way to sort them chronologically but I can't figure it out, unless I cut the posts, delete them then repost them. Second, I have been wanting to post my ipod playlist, it has been what has gotten me through the good times and the bad. Finally I want to post some of the best books I have read. All soon to come.

Currently I'm still in Austin. I got a job at Jimmy John's Restaurant on 6th and Congress. I take phone orders, do the after lunch cleanup and go home. I still skate every day to anywhere I go. The daily skate to work for example is 3.2 miles downhill and 3.2 miles back uphill. Unless I'm going somewhere with people my skateboard has been my only mode of transportation, and it makes me happy. As of right now my next leave date will be August 24th to Spicewood, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment