Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 120: October 2nd 2009, The Good Word From Phoenix

So Im still here in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm living with a couple of friends from high school in Mesa who I haven't seen in 2003. Its been nothing but good old times. I also got a job and yesterday was my first day. I work for the Bumblebee Pedicab Service in Downtown Phoenix, drving drunk people around and I'm loving it. The money seems to be great. I still haven't set a date to leave yet, but I gotta make my money. If its cool with Keil and Hannah I'll ask if I can chill until Halloween, although I had a dream last night that they wanted me out by Monday.

3 comments:

  1. stay 'til halloween man, take your time. If your hosts do not mind having you then enjoy yourself. I will be in Waikiki for Halloween should be outrageous, I hear it is the most out of control night of the year here.

    I am C kerns best friend from high school, met you briefly once or twice maybe. Visted one weekend last yr when you were living with them... staying in the basement. but we sadly never got the chance to mingle.

    get to read my comment of your one week in apache land post?

    malama
    ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just read your post down there and responded. i hope you have a sweet time in waikik, i know you will.how long you stayin in hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i moved down here on a whim, hopefully staying for a while! maybe indefinitely? followed a friend kinda & lost my job so I bought a one way ticket to hawaii and flew down 9 days later. with no money and no plan,

    but funny things seem to be working out alright for me too!

    ReplyDelete